100 Ways To
is "Physical, chemical, or emotional factor that causes
bodily or mental tension and may be a factor in disease
causation."* In other words-stress reduces the
quality of your life and can be a factor in premature
death. The easy tips to help control stress will help but
there are times all of us need expert advice to overcome old
habits that increase stress. Circle of Christian Women's
e-bookstore gives advise from experts not only on general stress
but how to handle stressful circumstances in daily life.
Obsessions and Compulsions $16.99
- Get enough sleep
- Get up 15 minutes early.
- Prepare for the morning the night before.
- Avoid tight-fitting clothes.
- Don't rely on your memory.
- Practice preventative maintenance.
- Make duplicate keys and store them where
you can get to them.
- Say "no" more often.
- Set priorities in your life.
- Avoid negative people.
- Use your time wisely.
- Simplify everything you can.
- Make copies of important papers and store
them where you'll be able to find them.
- Repair anything that doesn't work properly.
- Ask for help.
- Chunk down big jobs into little ones.
- View problems as challenges.
- Look at challenges as opportunities.
- Unclutter your life.
- Be prepared for rain.
- Laugh at something.
- Pet a dog or cat
- Don't try to know all the answers.
- Look for the silver lining.
- Say something nice to someone.
- Teach a kid to fly a kite.
- Walk in the rain.
- Schedule some time each day to play.
- Take a long shower or a bubble bath.
- Be conscious of the decisions you make.
- Believe in yourself.
- Stop beating yourself up.
- Stop saying negative things to yourself.
- Visualize yourself winning.
- Develop your sense of humor.
- Stop thinking that tomorrow will be a
- Set goals for yourself.
- Say hello to a stranger.
- Ask a friend for a hug.
- Give a friend a hug.
- Look at the stars.
- Breathe slowly.
- Learn to whistle.
- Read a poem.
- Listen to some music you've never heard
- Watch a ballet.
- Read something.
- Do something new.
- Stop a bad habit.
- Buy yourself a flower.
- Smell the flowers.
- Find support from others.
- Give support to others.
- Do eat it today.
- Work at being cheerful and optimistic.
- Put safety first.
- Do everything you do in moderation.
- Pay attention to your appearance.
- Strive for excellence, not perfection.
- Stretch your limits a little each day.
- Look at a painting or a sculpture.
- Hum a song.
- Eat nutritiously.
- Plant a tree.
- Feed a bird.
- Practice grace under pressure.
- Stand up and stretch.
- Have a "plan B"
- Draw a picture.
- Buy some crayons and color.
- Learn a joke.
- Be responsible for your feelings.
- Meet your own needs.
- Know you limitations and let others know
- Throw a paper airplane.
- Learn the words to a song.
- Get to work early.
- clean out one closet or one drawer.
- Go on a picnic.
- Take a different route to work.
- Put an air freshener in your car.
- Watch a movie.
- Eat some popcorn while you are watch a
- Write a note to someone you haven't heard
from in a while.
- Take a walk.
- Go to a ball game and scream.
- Eat a meal by candle light.
- Recognize the importance of unconditional
- Remember that stress is an attitude.
- Keep a journal.
- Practice a smile.
- Remember that there are always options.
- Develop a support system.
- Quit trying to "fix" people.
- Talk less
- Listen more
- Praise others
- Stop counting things.
to Get Over a Breakup + 7 Secrets to finding Mr. Right -60 day
for Insomnia Top 10 Insomnia Remedies 60 day guarantee $29.97
[ Home ]
of God] [ A Woman's Place ]
[ Women's Self Help For an Easier Life ]
[ Daily Declarations
[ Powerful Journal Words and Revelations ]
[ 80 Gifts from Jesus ]
[ Salvation ][ Witnessing to Occult ]
or comments: Circleofchristianwomen@gmail.com
Expert Advise on
Fear and Anxiety E-Book + 3 bonus' 8 week free trial $27
Obsessions and Compulsions $16.99
After the Death of a Loved One-Self- Help Books on Grief + 5
bonus books $27.00
to wife in 100 days without ultimatum or manipulation
Jealousy in a Relationship $17
and Drug Recovery Workbook-The Forgotten 5 steps--$14.99