Salvation is the gift given to the people of the earthly realm. Just reach out and the blood of Jesus Christ covers you from sin and will change your life.
Salvation means walking through The Roman Road from the Book of Romans
- Rom.3:10: “As it is written, “There is no righteous, not even one…”
- Rom: 3-23 “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”
- Rom: 5:12 “therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death though sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned.”
- Rom 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
- Rom 5:8 “But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
- Rom. 10:9-10 “If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved, for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.”
- Rom. 10:13: “For whoever will call upon the name of the Lord will be saved.”
God knows your heart is not so concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart. The following is a suggested salvation prayer:
Lord Jesus, I need you. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive You as my Savior and Lord. I confess that I am a sinner and repent in my actions. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life Take control of the throne of my life. Make me the kind of person You want me to be.
New Life has been created by being “Born Again”
The Holy Spirit draws you into the entry of the Spirit of God realm. How do I know? You desired to know Jesus Christ and He will never, never
Attend a Christian church and tell them you just accepted Christ. They will help you along your path of salvation as a Christian. Buy a Bible you can written in easy to understand language. Pray for growth in the knowledge of how to communicate with God. Begin to read the Gospel of John and the New Testament. Don’t just read like a book but ask the Holy Spirit living in your spirit to teach you and be quiet and listen. Keep a journal and write down the thoughts.
When you are a baby Christian, you will need other Christians to help you. Babies cannot walk on their own yet. They have to be shown how to walk as they grow.
The church you attend as a baby may not be your forever church. As you grow, you may need other ministries to teach you.
Even if you stray away, Jesus has you firmly in His hand. I became a Christian in a 3rd grade Sunday School class. I felt so good afterward but I did not know how to pursue my God. The years pass by and I forget about it. Jesus Christ never let me out of His protection.
He is always with us even when we stray in pursuit of life’s curiosities and pleasures. He is always with us-waiting for us to return to Him.